Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ain't No Time Like This Time

So my thoughts this week are short and sweet, but still oh so important. See, I have been engaging in countless conversations lately, thanks to the confidence theories we discovered a while back and I realized something. Too many of us, myself especially, take for granted the fact that we are alive. We just assume we are going to be here today, tomorrow, next month and even next year! We go along worrying about the future, which isn't guaranteed, and the past that we can't change. We make plans for life down the road but do not embrace the right here, right now.

The conclusion I came to is that we need to stop progressing and regressing but live in the moment. I mean that is all we are promised, right? I found some song lyrics from a Carrie Underwood song called "This Time" that personally encourages me with this idea.


It goes by so fast
Can't get it back
There ain't no time
Like this time...
But I wanna tell ya, that my heart is bustin' at the seams 
Yeah, and I can't wait another minute 
Oh, life is short 
Love is sweet 
Ain't no time like this time, baby 

TIP: Don't get carried away in any moment but this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment